Thread: Shaitan or nafs
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
When in your heart, the most beloved and desrest one that exists is your Lord, then you achieve Nafs e mutmainah. We muslims often claim that love of Allah is above all other things for us but "actually" its just a claim. We frequently follow our own desires and we are slaves of our wishes. So solution is to ask your Lord that I sincerely want to be your slave, You are my Master, my Creator and I want your love more than any other thing in this world so My Master help me!! And he will listen to you in shaa Allah! He is most loving, The Nearer, the Listener! Once a muslim achieve this, he achieves nafs e mutmainah. Nothing can please him more than following commands of his Allah and he does not do this forcefully, he starts loving to do that. If he go towards wrong path, his heart will be irritated and he will feel bad!!

Ps: personal opinion
I really thought like you, but I have a very good answer in the form of
" iyyyaka nabudo wa iyyaka nastaeen"
Friend, I alhamdollilah got control on my nafs though lil bit, but I just know that my Majestic is knowing me omnipotently, how m different in view of his understanding.
Absolutely , my personal matter witu my all knower.
I hope you undertood it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Daisy (Wednesday, March 23, 2016)