View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 24, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
One of our grave mistakes is that we do nothing and want to dwell in past. we had reigned all our the world for more than 1200 years; is this means we should take rest now? Or do struggle to ge back our lost heritage: ILM (EDUCATION)? If latter is our choice then we have to look at and learn from the countries, Western or Eastern, which are on high positions at the field(EDUCATION). For this we must establish good relations as well as copy their good virtues.
Now comes to your second point : we must not justify ourself ...... . i dissent from you at this point. Muslims all over the world are in great trouble today. The are considered terrorist, some suggest ban on Muslims in their countries- DONALD TRUMP. The foremost reason for this thought is the propaganda that western media is spreading against Muslims. They shows the terrorists,who consider themselves devoted Muslims, being the real face of Muslims and trying their best to make people agitate against Muslims. They do so because of the anti-west sentiments of the Muslims.The suffering of Muslims will be compounded If educated people in Muslims do not come forward and tell the world that Islam enjoins Peace, tolerance, and Those who carry out the terrorist attacks and kill innocent people have no respect for Islam; that they are doing so for their vested interests; their acts are antithesis to Islam. Now, it is up to you which way you decide to go on: Either continue dreaming about past days, support the acts of terrorists and hate the super powers ,OR come forward and tell the world WE ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE.

What if there is not? Cannot we take any initiative our self ? Or it has become our nature to let other do first then we will start following them. I think it has become our nature. In the field of science and technology have we same thought; this is the reason we, Pakistanis, have almost Zero Contribution in contemporary technology.
You actually didn't get my point. I said that Muslims should be patient, not content. I never said that positive aspects should not be adopted or that westerners should be abhorred. I said that peak and troughs, rise and fall are a part of history. We should not be influenced by the west to an extent that we lose our identity and culture. I hope you do accept that there is a competition going on between western and non-western world which will never stop. Do you think that these attacks can't be orchestrated by westerners themselves only to malign Islam? Secondly, the westerners will never understand Islam no matter how much we try to prove that Islam is a religion of peace. And If the west has never justified its campaign in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya, I certainly feel no compulsion to say that the backlash you are getting is really unjustified.