View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 24, 2016

the game is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpedior View Post
To all those candidates who qualified, I urge you to morally support ongoing efforts of candidates, who couldnot pass, for two reasons.
1st, their efforts will ensure greater transparency and if successful, process will through out black sheeps from our ranks. declaring exams null and void is neither practical nor technically possible. However, a recheck of copies may happen.

2nd, it is easy for us all to compete with people on merit than people paradropped by sindh govt and 'bandit queen'. Imagine if there are even 100 names on both those lists, they will grab all AC/ETO/Mumhtiarkar posts and we will be totally helpless then. We all do know that not everything is perfectly alright with declared result.

So I think it is in our own interest to support efforts of these people. There is no harm in it. For sure, we are not afraid of healthy competition.

May the best and competitive among us prevail.

Regards
Dear we are with since the beginning go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpedior View Post
To all those candidates who qualified, I urge you to morally support ongoing efforts of candidates, who couldnot pass, for two reasons.
1st, their efforts will ensure greater transparency and if successful, process will through out black sheeps from our ranks. declaring exams null and void is neither practical nor technically possible. However, a recheck of copies may happen.

2nd, it is easy for us all to compete with people on merit than people paradropped by sindh govt and 'bandit queen'. Imagine if there are even 100 names on both those lists, they will grab all AC/ETO/Mumhtiarkar posts and we will be totally helpless then. We all do know that not everything is perfectly alright with declared result.

So I think it is in our own interest to support efforts of these people. There is no harm in it. For sure, we are not afraid of healthy competition.

May the best and competitive among us prevail.

Regards
Obviously we (passed candidates) would be more beneficiaries out of on going movement.
Agreed.l

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, March 25, 2016 at 07:02 PM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the game For This Useful Post:
Indomitable (Friday, March 25, 2016), xpedior (Monday, March 28, 2016)