View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 26, 2016

xpedior is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayab Ali View Post
@ waseem soomrro

What do you know about Chachar caste?

Chachar caste is vast and spread all over the world. How can you claim the relations on the basis of same caste?
I know people like you who are spreading fake news on the forum and else where.
Firstly, you presented (me) roll no 38712 as cm's secretary's daughter. Now you are saying that I'm the cousin of javed chachar whose name I've never heared before.

Stop spreading fake news on your illogical assumptions.

Sent from my QTab Q400 using Tapatalk
wow....CMs Secy Daughter. I wish I had some blood relative on such high post or at least connect me to someone big. You are lucky ma'am.

That was on lighter part.

@ to All forum members

Everybody is reading news. Many are hearsay, some are true. But one thing is sure that few sneaked in through back door and they will grab lions share.

It is better instead of indulging in aeguments and losing track because of some senseless comments which dont deserve an answer or some comments which need correction, efforts shall be in one direction. That is correction of SPSC.

For candidates who could not qualify, there is very much possibility that either question papers leaked or copies replaced for near ones of higher ups. Caliber of son of dy controller exam and his claim of being confirm AC is no secret.

I think target one or two or afew confirm cases of nepotism, build your argument and fight your case around them. Good lawyers can guide you well.

please also lodge your complaints to spsc committee. More complaints will make them more worried and they themself announce some corrective action.

Best of luck.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to xpedior For This Useful Post:
Indomitable (Saturday, March 26, 2016)