View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sammar Ellahi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierx View Post
I graduated from mehran university because i was nephew of an unclr
I prepared for css from NOA islamabad because i was nephew of an uncle
I was selected in district police under supervision of sir agha rafiq because i was nephew of unknown spsc member
I was recommended as SI MoD because i was nephew of DG ISI

I joined comex academy in 2015 for pcs preparation because i was nephew of sir irshad sodhar
Well i qualified written part of pcs because i am nephew of an uncle whom i didnt see in my life
.I asked Sir adeel for islamiat notes but he replied that notes can be sent only on payment basis though these were in soft copy because i was not his nephew.
I have been recommended as patrol officer in NHMP because im nephew of fpsc chairman
I have also attempted in css 2016 i cant say prior results

Initially i intentuonally supported this thread but now it looks disgussting because you have matched all the qualified candidates whose castes are chachar with member of spsc, this shows your vulgurity , immaturity and stupidity nothing else.
Allah will ask you for illicit allegations.
Dear do another favour to me.. Im single still find out my father-in-law,

Well i was the first one who supported samar illahi's post for protests, sit ins etc against spsc for delay in results.
I also endorse that soldierx did contact me and if he was sure of success why did he wanted to protest? Naming someone due to having same caste is ill-logical. I could not qualify but I have moved on. I wish but is just a wish that thorough inquiry should be considered but knowing the history of justice and accountability in Pakistan I don't see any such precedent.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammar Ellahi For This Useful Post:
Lunatic bird (Monday, March 28, 2016), xpedior (Saturday, March 26, 2016)