View Single Post
Old Friday, June 13, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation

aoa

I am agree with Princess Royal and Diploma Holder Khoso that American Govt. talks about to stop the terrorism but is itself a Terrorist govt. It is speaking against the terrorism while is used to do it for 20 years or more. America is in this "filed" right from the creation of League of Nation and UNO, when the idea was given by America and it was not member itself but after some years.

Yes it seems that America's doesn't have such rights to attack on the Holly Land but let me recall you that whenever a govt. takes some "loans" or some relief from a country which may be wealthy economically on "Never-pay-back-the-loan" basis, it would be crystal clear that we have sold over Holly Land to them by allowing that they can do anything they wish, Bomb attacks, killing to innocent people, kidnapping and sending them to American Jails with out any FIR-sort-of-things, Introduction to nudity and obscenity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naqeebullah khan

No hope of getting rid from these infidels?

Please aspirants I need ur comments, I am Disappointed from every side

I don't believe in these corrupt politicians.

Just one hope, One door, One parliment of ALLAH can do and can change

Dear Naqeebullah khan, as you are saying ALLAH can do and change the condition of Pakistan, let me recall you a beautiful lyrics revealed to ALLAMA IQBAL:

Khuda ne Us Qoum ki Kabi Halata ni Badli
Na ho jisy Khud Khyall......................

sorry I don't remember the exact poetry. Its a fact, even we don't wish to change our condition as "KHUDA UN KI MADAD KERTA HAI JO APNI MADAD AP KERTY HAIN". Even we are Muslims and Also proud to be but let me say a fact in a bad words that Muslims of Pakistan are having the not only the same sins and shameless acts of the NON-MUSLIMS but even greater and worse ones, then why do we expect from ALLAH that HE WOULD CHANGE OUR BAD CONDITON , although He is GAFOOR-UR-RAHEEM and KAREEM but if we try to make Him happy, He would surely make us Happy.

However, as Our nation has realized and have started a Long march against the Govt. I expect from ma ALLAH, may He help us and may we be successful in the "try-of-revolution-with-willing-heart" and may all of us would hear the good news till the starting of the next month witch would be a better one for the nation.

YA ALLAH MADAD

AMEEN

Regards
Surmount