View Single Post
Old Monday, March 28, 2016

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierx View Post
They should have atleast confirmed allegedly media news, every failure has spread fake news without any sense. When you are not familiar about suhail chachar belonging to sukkur, then who you are supporting fake media news about me and making my relation with javed chachar. . if their is still confusion in their mind, will they apologize? They have spread in all sources of print, electronic and social media.
Well we are not bound to show our authenticity to any one.
Thats not fair.it might have distrubed u emotionally and can leave psychological pressure upon u.Yellow journalism and non realistic approach of some friends towards things is causing all this distrubance.
Today,i was shocked to read on social media that they have included altaf mahesar,css qualified and
Serving PAAS group,in this list of blue eyed candidates.What was the logic behind this claim? Secretary spsc once had a batchmate whose caste was mahesar.they were claiming altaaf to be his nephew and interestingly son of that person(mahesar) is among failures of c.c.e 2013.
This is the level and reality of their claims.
I have presented ssome reality ,one should not consider it as criticism on the struggle.