View Single Post
Old Friday, April 01, 2016

Sajid888 is on a distinguished road
Default Marks Certificates CCE-13

Today I have received the Marks Certificate of CCE-13, sent by SPSC. It is quite shocking as well hurting. I was quite confident through out the examination but here situation is contradictory. I have been declared as fail in Sindhi Essay; only 10 marks have been awarded out of 50. Besides this I have cleared all the papers.

Now the question here is that, whether the marks awarded, are under the provision of merit or otherwise. It would not be irrelevant that I have also obtained 70 marks in the paper of General Sindhi and I had chosen one optional paper which is also related with Sindhi language that is History of Sindhi Literature, whereas I got 80 marks. I had close focus over the study of Sindhi subjects.

Essay In sindhi 10 failed
Sindhi General 70
History of Sindhi Literature 80

I belong to sindh and sindhi is my mother tongue, no likelihood of grammatical and spelling mistakes would affect the topic. It is pertinent to mention that Sindhi General had also one Essay Topic and History of Sindhi Literature was also bothering the language and history. One of the aspirant had also disclosed in the instant forum that the copies of Sindhi Essay are being checked by one of the incompetent person.

Now the question is that, whether the marks only 10 in numbers are justified with my competency or any other factor has affected. You please advise me to knock the door of SPSC in respect of re-checking of Sindhi Essay copy or any other forum would be suitable.