View Single Post
Old Friday, April 01, 2016

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

Sindhi essay has been slaughtered this time.Many of my friends have failed sindhi essay.while there is difference in scoring condition of sindhi essay and sindhi general. Sindhi general paper was divided in questions to get marks easily.your score is good in sindhi general but average in history of sindhi literature.History of sindhi literature was the real test of your grip on literature and language.It is also my optional paper.
Dear if they have failed candidates deliberately in sindhi essay then why they have spared some candidates who have commendable grip over sindhi.
I have passed this paper.As for as my expertise on sindhi is concerned i obtained 62 in c.e 2014 and 78 in c.e 2015.My prepation for sindhi in css was of one day.
As history of sindhi literature was optional,therefore i had consumed much time on preparing sindhi for PCS.I had prepared more than 10 sindhi essays and prepared notes after reading many books.My prepation made me to pass this paper and the candidates which took sindhi slightly have been slaughtered.
Anyways,share your marks of other subjects.how did it go overall?