View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 02, 2016

mustansar~hussain will become famous soon enough
Default [Try to explore things by yourself]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
first of all im highly indebted for suggesting me such a nice course and i found the teachers very cooperative and nice one,yeah, you are right its free and went through the course as well.
Now, alhamdollillah got your assignment and answer is!
i'm very excited, though late night disappointments has haunted me, which has vanished away
Assignment
first, what is web: an address used in the virtual world for example www.google.com
second;how this web page is created, for example if i wanted to create www.ursula.com (it is created through CS and html)
third:java script programming (that is used to manipulate imaging, computing and algorithms), which is understood by programmers only.
Fourth: the most important part that how and where to use these information in our daily life i.e. in projects formation etc.
That's good to read.

All courses provide assignments in the same way weekly with a deadline. They all have separate discussion groups as well. Now, you have to accomplish each course, individually, with its assignments. Its 2nd of April today and you have to finish whole specialization before 31 August to proceed for LEVEL 02 .

Moreover, try to interact with other members and place your queries there in the concerned group of the course. Here, you should precisely type your progress only. Your questions should be raised there only in the concerned discussion forum.

Assignment 02:
Completely finish first level of specialization, Programming and the Web for Beginners, with its assignments and helpful readings. Raise questions in the discussion forum and assist others there. Make notes out of each lecture in any way you feel comfortable. I took snapshot of each slide and compiled a complete ppt file to make notes. Then, printed that ppt file with 04 pages per one side.

Deadline: 20 April 9 P.M

Wish You Very Best Luck.
ursula (Saturday, April 02, 2016)