View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 02, 2016

Redefiner is on a distinguished road

What individuals can plan and strategize in this regard!. One who can afford will buy generators or UPS.

The most important thing which is used in heat stroke cases is drinking water and unfortunately, Karachi is badly suffering from water drinking water shortage and everyone is forced to buy 20 to 30 litres of drinking water at Rs. 40 on daily basis which is beyond the affordability of common poor man who hardly earns 200 per day.

Plus Karachi is heavily crowded city, here people are living in congested flats where there is no mechanism of ventilation and during the hot season, they become oven and mostly people, usually children and oldies die due to suffocation. I cannot write further, i have seen people dying last year from my very own eyes since i worked at hospital those days and daily 10 to 15 people were coming as heat stroke victims and some were already dead and some died after admission. This is just the case of one private hospital, let alone the remaining hospitals and government hospitals.

Yours sincerely
ursula (Saturday, April 02, 2016)