View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2016

Strandedsoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redefiner View Post
Well buddy, your reply really made me laugh. And its for sure that at least Govt. has to arrange enough land for graves.

And yet we are not prepared for dooms day crisis both in long and short run.

Short run is coming summer. RAMAZAN will add fuel to the fire. May Allah protect us all in the best possible way.

So far, long run is concerned, Pakistan's water conditions in 30 to 40 years will be worst. What we are observing nowadays in Tharparker, Allah forbid, same thing might be prevalent in whole Pakistan or at least the whole Sindh or Balochistan.

Govt. should take steps on war footing basis to build reservoirs, grow enough forests, trees, dams, or Super Powers might be doing the same for Pakistan in next 30 to 40 years in exchange of nukes.

But but but, Allah khair kare iss saal garmiyun ma. I don't remember who told me or i had read it somewhere that summers in Australia, specifically in Sydney are very very hot so every next stop Govt. out there has planted water sprinklers which showers water on people to save them for hotness and dehydration.

What a fool i am! Comparing things of Australia for Pakistan. Intensely suffering from weltschmerz.

Yours sincerely

you are quite right ...
we as a Nation are most indiscreet ..
Here I WOULD like to share an incident just to illustrate efficiency of all our governments
I happened to pass by the canals of south Punjab, believe me they are about to raise to the level of land .. hardly 1_5 feet.. not to say of building new dams , we couldn't even take care of what we've been bestowed with.. who can say this easily overflown badly flood prone system of canal was world's #1 ????
Never did I see anything like sediment being cleaned or the barrages being renovated ..

Switching to cleaner hydro , wind , solar and nuclear energy can ameliorate the situation but we only know politicking upon national issues.. DEBATES , RESERVATIONS , THREATS OF STRIKES and CHAPTER CLOSED...
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:
ursula (Sunday, April 03, 2016)