View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2016

Strandedsoul is on a distinguished road

Deterrence has become more important than anything else.. so I Wont endorse k v should stop producing weapon just because it costs us fraction of water .. Nature always gives us chances of compensation but do we pay heed ?? no ! at one hand people are dying of water scarcity , at another many are dying of its proliferation...
As far Trotsky , people are always divided over legends.. Do we not sometimes support Hitler when v see Israel waging war against innocent kids of Palestine??? wasn't world divided over Stalin , Castro , Francisco , Mussolini ?? even Machiavelli ???

Nuclear energy is relatively cleaner and eco friendly than the one produced by Fossil fuels ... (Atom for peace) you can search it out.. but nuclear reactors and plants are one thing while the arsenal and stockpile totally different... its like not eating grapes just because the same grapes can b used to make wine...
arm control is another thing , producing NUCLEAR ENERGY ANOTHER ...

Ur last point... WELL I believe never see who is saying but see what he is saying.
dear ! the answer for your question is : a poor living in village .. they have no proper landfill and they can pass stool almost anywhere besides incomplete combustion.. and using the sewage water to grow vegetables and fruits .. May be others are to b blamed as these fate smitten poor have no alternate but its a fact that they compromise not only themselves but also pose threat to aquatic and fellow being..
as far as emission of CO2 is concerned Alaska , latin America and this part of the world ,we are living in are on the top .. doesn't poverty prevail here and is it not true that we are champ of deforestation and env. degradation? and equally true is the fact that those two parts of America comprise of relatively poorer states...
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:
ursula (Sunday, April 03, 2016)