View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

lol! it could be a fun that we will learn from each other and here it goes, since for me learning is fun and i hope you would enjoy this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandedsoul View Post
1_
Worldwide, agriculture accounts for 70% of all water consumption, compared to 20% for industry and 10% for domestic use.. Im wonder if you include weapon in agriculture ???
lol! what i said is confused and jibberished by you
see this
have you need more links am ready to provide you!
Quote:
agree on the point of stability_instability paradox.. but again it refers to non conventional wars ...
By the way why you got agreed, its beyond ma comprehension.
Quote:
I Too want to illustrate an adage " KILL ONE SCARE ONE LAC" ...
the way you ask to take away the toy aint possible .. neither are they toys nor are they kids... SO ONE CAN ONLY HAVE A REVERIE ABOUT THIS
lol! its an example,my proposal titled" abolitionist not reductionist" approach towards weapons of mass destruction,
Read out jfks proposals for world peace, hint is SAlT-l and ll resipectively.
I hope now you wont need a kids trinket.
Quote:
2_
HISTORY WRITTEN BY ELITES AND FOUGHT ABOUT BY POOR..
but who remembers that it is fought by poor, tell me the name of ,those poor people who died in hiroshima and nagasaki?
yup i did remember Hitler and Stalin.

Quote:
Along with sustainable energy sources, nuclear fission power is a low carbon power generation method of producing electricity, meaning that it is in the renewable energy family of low associated greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy generated. As all electricity supplying technologies use cement etc., during construction, emissions are yet to be brought to zero. A 2014 analysis of the carbon footprint literature by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported that fission electricities embodied total life-cycle emission intensity value of 12 g CO2 eq/kWh is the lowest out of all commercial baseload energy sources and second lowest out of all commercial electricity technologies known, after wind power which is an Intermittent energy source with embodied greenhouse gas emissions, per unit of energy generated of 11 g CO2eq/kWh. Each result is contrasted with coal & fossil gas at 820 and 490 g CO2 eq/kWh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power

ALSO READ: https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...ost-effective/
lol are you kidding with me!
click on this
2.this
3.this
Quote:
ANS FOR YOUR:
'hahaha
those people who are crying are also responsible for such genocidal activities'
lol! its an uffaaa fun for you, i am afraid you havnt studied who financed COP 21,
just a lil bit hint EXXON, MOBIL and SHELL, the one who are the main culprits in global warming phenomenon.
NOW laugh and from my side as well

Quote:
im sis not bro..
yeh to bht accha hua, two minions, two stupids and also two sis.
hope we enjoy the stupidity of each others!
Quote:
AGREE with the fact.. besides air pollution , there are other forms of pollution as well ... land and water pollution ;and for this villages and underdeveloped areas pose greater threat.. industrial waste stands shoulder to shoulder with agricultural waste , deforestation and DOMESTIC WASTE.. FYI Pesticides and domestic effluents are main threat wich result in eutrophication ..
uffff! challo kahy to agree kya tum ne!
Quote:
at the end this will surely be endorsing my point http://www.intechopen.com/books/inte...e-opportunitie
surly, i do agreed with your points.hats off
Quote:
last but not the least I liked your conclusion..
this is the thing I agree with you in toto
han! if you wont agreed with my thesis and position, than how is it possible for you to comply with my conclusion, sorry sis_bit unscientific and irrational.