View Single Post
Old Monday, April 04, 2016

Strandedsoul is on a distinguished road

Lol! Its just a niggy jiberished gag. You wanna need some rest and have.

FEELING INDEBTED FOR THIS MUCH CARE..

Mercy on me as well, since I do believe that in ending the size of words
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERSONAL CHOICE.. I AM NOT HABITUAL OF DICTATIONS

is not the solution.Come with evidences, otherwise even a minion can raise figure on of mine post.

Well I had already attached the links .. if you dint visit em , I can post em again FOR YOU

Regarding perception, dude you are even wrong on many many percepts,
PLZ DONT B JUDGEMENTAL RATHER COME WITH SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE ..

but my intent is not finger raising.
What then is your intention .. I could not understand

First: let me ask you a simple question, havent you understood my thesis than how you agreed with my conclusion - lil awkward, for person like me.(I thought you are not perceiving me rightly. For example if a child doesn't know the what vowel and consonant are, how can make that kid to learn the spell of apple.(still you didn't understand consider REBT expert)_rational emotive behavioral therapist.
I disagree with ur thesis and liked your rhetoric and the points given in conclusion THE things you said regarding Nature could not be denied .. your thesis could be.. simple .. not a brain surgery .. ..

Second: sis, I asked you for evidence that so called eco friendly nuclear energy state in the world.
I am afraid you didn't consult ma mentioned sites,let me explain you that investment in the respective sector is decreasing with each passing day, moreover it is least cost economic friendly.
well by eco friendly one means ECOSYSTEM FRIENDLY

Pew: no need to comment provided there is no evidence

Thirdly: what is the underlying intended or explicit verbosity of less pugnacious and little crafty (at BATHOS) dude to you, don't you recall retributed the euphemeric attack on my personality( I DINT ATTACK UR PERSONALITY . IF YOU GOT ANYTHING WRONG .. I AM SORRY FOR THAT).(in that particular case, I'm no more willing to talk with you further)GRATEFULOf cause I am senior except this non achronistic pandemonium, I retribute no special agreements on any of your stance(not irrational but scientific conclusion)
that is not going to change my stance though..

I hope you have clearly understood what I mean.
Peeeppp! enjoy your party.
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:
ursula (Monday, April 04, 2016)