View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 17, 2008
36th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 9th Position-CSS 2007

Muhammad Usman Mehsud is on a distinguished road
Default @ Spiderman

Dear brothr!
You have written an exceptionaly good essay.Now you should rest content in your essay if you have attempted it in the 2008 CSS exam because it is no use crying over spilt milk and indeed the milk has not yet spilt nor it will to cry over .
Had i been a candidate of css 2008 exam(fortunately i am not because i have already done), i would have first of all identified the NATURE OF POSSIBLE THIRD WORLD WAR and THE POSSIBLE PARTIES to such a war. Whether Huntington is prescient enough to have rightly forecasted the clash of civilization of such a high magnitude OR Francis Fukuyama must be subscribed to for his philosophy of "The end of History and the Last man" and thus no war of civilization or ideologies? Another perspective could be of possible war among the Emerging Multiple Centres of Power in the international community or between such blocs as for example the US and its likeminded versus the so-called axis of evil.
History of previous wars could have been a bit short.
Else the whole essay is superb and hope for the best.