View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 07, 2016

marj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
So far I have not come across a book that may cover entire syllabus of Islamiyat from CSS point of view (one may disagree). Still, for the sake of making a ground and basic know-how, "Islami Zaabita-e-Hayyat" by Khursheed Ahmed is one of the most suitable books. If you are opting in English, then read a book "Islamic Ideology" by Anwar Hashmi
. Further, substantiate it from various online resources and/or some comprehensive notes on current issues. Dawn's Friday feature (selected articles) should help you in this regard.
Hello redmax,
Thank you for the freebie of islamiat study plan. This surely gave me a good idea about the priority questions and topics. But i would like to know when u started studying islamiat. What was the first topic that you begin with ? Did you started from scratch or you worked over the focused and priority questions directly considering it as smart study. Also, I am a mother, i have 3 hours everyday to study . Decidedly , i am taking one subject at the time. I am having this issues to starting a proper preparation. even when i almost know everything about css. Its always this first step to start with. Which topic did you started with when you opened up your book of islamiat - because i seriously got confused when i did so.