View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 07, 2016

Divergent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuqmanKW View Post
Dear can we check or paper marks online at FPSC like we can check all posts paper in the PPSC site after result announced. is there any way or system in FPSC ?
No. Only the marks of CSS would be extended to candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engraman View Post
Sir with due respect, I must say common sense is not so common. They have clearly mentioned the names of 240 candidates to submit their documents. If your name is not in the list then u are not eligible for the 2nd phase.
All the 240 names in revised notice are ditto to previous one. This is not about the 2nd phase, It is all about to rectify clerical mistake and to avoid legal glitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauseefkhan View Post
Engr Sb apko v lagta hai kuch Ilm nh 😄 Actually they have extended the date and also recommended to all the candidates to send documents once again. My name was present in both first and revised notice and I had sent my documents already so that made me confused and I had to ask people on this forum but finally I had to take help of a friend residing in Islamabad to visit FPSC's office.
It depends on the person to send again or not. Yes, the date for documents submission is re-scheduled and one can send documents again, for satisfaction. however, it is not supposed to affect the people who had already submitted the documents within stipulated time.

Regards...!!
LuqmanKW (Friday, April 08, 2016)