View Single Post
Old Friday, April 08, 2016

alirazakh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaindy View Post
I have also done my research. I will share it with you after the offer letters have been issued. Then you can see for yourself.

You can choose not to believe me. And if it is not suitable for you, drop out.

This is just your opinion. You have no clue what IB does. GD cadre IB employees get weapons/physical training as do selected ADs. Further, the ad for the MCQ test mentioned field Intelligence work as a part of the job. I don't know what kind of power you are after. I want to join it to serve my country. This is my final post to make you and JustSid understand.
Beautiful, decision making and clarity of thought needed. Secondly, one word is enough we are, if seen through the prism of realty,jobless. Moreover, IB still remains prestigious and its cool rather taking everything into hand, why these days mostly aspirants prefer PAS as compared to PSP since there is 'Sakoon' in PAS. People even leave MoD for PMS as PMS allows to be more social. One my my friends elder brother is DD, IB in ISD, he just enjoys all the time rather to be a pissed off mind for 24/7 duty. One thing more we are the people who are among lucky 167 out of almost 17000+ brains of the country (Master Degree Holders).