View Single Post
Old Friday, April 08, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom
Default Psychological Assessment for Assistant Director I.B 2015

Psychological Assessment for Assistant Director I.B

Dear Fellows! Those who have yet to appear in the psychological assessment test let me share with you the activities we would be required to go through. They have been shared by a friend who had his Psychological at Islamabad. Basically there were 9 activities. I elaborate those here the way he intimated me.

1- The Biodata Form. This you may say is like the form which we had filled in at the time of applying. They would provide us a chance to edit the information in that form. As almost a year has passed since we had applied for this job and since then many things regarding our personal and professional life have come across a change, they would like us to update the info.

2- 60 Questions based on Analytical Ability and General Ability. Time would be 30 minutes.

3- 40 Questions of Sentence Completion. Time would be 8 minutes. Questions would be like
I am afraid of……

4- 208 Questions in 30 minutes. There would be 2 options of Agree and Disagree. We would be required to tick the appropriate one.

5- 25 Situational Questions would be given with four optional answers for each. We would have to opt for the right answer.

6- 35 Questions of the like of Activity No. 3. Time would be same 8 minutes.

7- 30 Questions would be there and for each question 5 Shapes would be given and we would have to pick the odd one out.

8- 3 Sentence stories in 12 minutes. A sentence would be given and we would have to make a story on that.

9- Some 20 questions about yourself and you would have to write their answers in 30 minutes.

That’s all about the activities we would be going through in our psychological assessment. This is what I have been told by a person who went through it. Those forum fellows who have gone through their Psychological may kindly please check it and correct the things where required. They are also required to share their experience and the questions which they remember.