View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,078 Times in 408 Posts
Asif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasser28
You are welcome dear. And thanks for showing such a nice tone.

Yes, it will be pleasure sharing experience. Though these two friends Mr Virk and Mr Maneka have enlightened us very well but I can tell you my point of view to you if you like to send your educational background's details, I mean what you have studied form 10th grade to todate. Your scores and favourite subjects and the things you don't lilke as subjects. Whether you send it in the forum or as PM it is your preference, I am ready to give or recommend you a study programme.

Take care.

yasser bhai Thanx for your response....and thanx to all other forum members for sharing there views .....

Yasir Bhai My qualification details are:
MBA(HR)
Bachelor of Computer Science (Honrs)
F.Sc (Pre Eng.)
S.S.C (Science)

my optional subjects for css are:
IR
COMPUTER SCIENCE
BUSINESS ADMIN.
INDO PAK HISTORY
CONST. LAW

In Islamiat paper, is it necessary for a candidate to mention verses of the Holly Quran or just translation is enough ??????????

kindly share your suggestions.......

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: posts merged