View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 09, 2016

Revboy is on a distinguished road

Luck factor can not be denied but definition of luck is bit different in my views.
'I believe luck isn't kind of thing that manifests miracles or revelation of something that is (good luck) or disadvantageous (bad luck) for someone, it is rather a coincidence (or a chance you may say ) or set of co incidences that may turn in favour or against you at a particular time.'
Let me make it clear with the help of an example.
I appeared in all three tests of fbr (preventive, appraising officer and inspector customs) and was very confident to make it to the second phase (interview ) at least, because I was quite at home in all subjects and syllabi given for above mentioned posts. finally, though I qualified appraising officer and inspector customs but could not qualify preventive officer owing to horribly bad performance in English portion specially questions related to p unctuations, which is my weakest link in english portion. Even I was not expecting punctuations BAD LUCK.
On the other hand, I appeared in an other test and for that I was feeling handicap as the major portion of syllabus comprised computer topics in which I was not well versed. believe me or not, I was thinking about quitting, but somehow motivated my self I prepared for computer portion disheartedly. And guess what 90% questions came from the same topics or you may say same to same mcqs that I went through couple of days ago. And those total mcqs would hardly be around 200 to 250. Finally, when result announced I passed the test with flying colours. Even I myself was not expecting somewhere close to that result before the test. Truly speaking I was just thinking to cross over the line some how. No matter I make it to the merit list or not ( bus pass hojae izat bach jae). But passed it with a long margin secured a position in the regional quota. GOOD LUCK