View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

@mohsinmumtaz
Quote:

in continuationof thediscussion, my feeble opinion is that we as a nation are quite emotional. we have voted again to those people to whom we hated once. remember when the musharraf's coup. people termed him as "Nijat Dahenda" but now inorder to get rid of him we have as our elected govt. nawaz and zardari. no body knows where this will lead us.

speakind of the principle of Quran we all should stop for a while and think of our selves, r we acting and living in accodance with the provisions of Islam? and what if these all crises we r confronting today ae just because of our own deeds?

regards
very well said by u...........

in 99 when Mr. Musharraf came, people of Pakistan came out on the roads and celeberate the event joyfully,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont know that the same people are now damanding Mr. Musharraf's Court Martial.and MOAKHIZA........

sorry to say our nation is senseless and full of ARM-Chair-Critics..........

we can easilly judge that people who demanding Musharraf exit, after some days,,,,, demanding the exit of anyone else,,,,,,,,, and due to these people our country suffered a lot in past and surffering in present........

But we should remain optimistic,,, PAKISTAN'S PAST WAS NOT BAD, PRESENT IS GOOD AND FUTURE WILL INSHA ALLAH VERY VERY GOOD,,,,,,,,,,,