View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rana G is on a distinguished road

HTML Code:
Please guide should I resign job n start practice as a lawyer. Family opposing resignation. Need advice. My future question plz
To the best of my understanding, you simply wanna get rid of job because of senior's humiliating attitude. I am also a Govt Officer and can best understand your feelings. If you think that being a lawyer, you will resort to angles type of people, it is your misconception. We all people being a nation has lost all moral authorities and not more than a crowd. At least to me, nation is the name of decent, well disciplined and refined people but our government/private sectors people are void of these facts. My brother, you have to encounter same sort of people in every field. So resignation does not feasible option at the moment for you. Resignation is only right option if you wanna to start in business in personal and private capacity otherwise court, lawyers, police, govt, private sectors all are red handed with same nature of filthy atmosphere. Good Luck in your future endeavors.