View Single Post
Old Monday, April 18, 2016
Banned

CommittedSoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Jaanbazam View Post
Yes your post was very irrelevant. In fact all of your posts are irrelevant. They are posted just for the sake of posting. Nothing useful can be extracted from them. If you cant help someone, do not try to misguide one. I assure you without your posts things are going good. Do not try to be emotional everywhere at-least here on Forum. This place has some rules and regulations and you are well aware of them. Obviously there is something wrong with your posts, that is why they are deleted.
What was irrelevant in those posts? You are the mod, it's your duty to explain the reason. Just adminship doesn't examine anyone.
Sorry sir! But your are wrong. I'm not a free person nor I want to increase my posts number. I have a lot of others thing to do. whenever i want to know something or something make me confuse *just then* I post. I know I have my own way of asking but kya karay, jesy aitraz hai woh meri posts na dekhe, how can you say that things can be good without my posts?
Why should I have to be emotional? I never become emotional rather I have my own intellectual level to think. But whenever I hurt I cry. ;crying. You shouldn't point your finger for this on me.
I cant claim that i know forum's rules batter than other members but I know , I had read the rules thrice before I logged in.
I know nothing was irrelevant and indecent with my posts.
i opted indecent and rude attitude to just one post, the age relaxation thread.
I don't want to be an immature member by not admitting my mistakes but it's true I never made any indecent post but in age relaxation thread.

Quote:
Make sure this is the last warning to you. Management has been ignoring your behavior and posts since a long time. But onward along with your posts, you will also be not entertained. Try to be a decent member like others and behave maturely.Count it as advice. This will also help you in pursuing your life goals. All the best wishes. Stay blessed !
Respected sir, with a lot of respect , I don't care of your warning nor I care what the admins do. I am honored , glad to know that the admins are noticing me.
Sir, as I said I don't care of the other members, I don't want to be like them. Thank you for your advice but I havE my own style and my way of language will not be changed.
Its not my rudeness but my self-confidence as i know i never made any offensive or irrelevant posts (age relaxation mai ke just) . Nor I have faltu time to make fazul posts. I know the worth of time.
Lastly, Thank you for your kind advice! But I know I shall be granted what in fate has been written for me.
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
and why you deleted my post, failure of punjab police, ??
you must edited, but you shouldn't delete it again

I didn't see your post so i can't examine but my experience says the mods have their own rules and they want the members to post what they like.