View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 20, 2016

zeekaay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saamboy View Post
Last time interview experience;
As I walked in, dressed in my Sunday best, sat on the chair. They asked me to handover the documents. One of the member starts scrutinizing my documents while the rest starts conversation. What's your name? (For God's sake, it's the same guy whom you called for), When did you get your degree? (well before the closing date), Do you have a driver's license? (Yes, I do) "Ushu da d documents? OK thank you"

Result:
Midnight, rumors about people getting SMS about being appointed. I was sure that I'm going to be selected because I was among the toppers of my district. No SMS! My brother went to the office to enquire about my position.
"Not selected. 9 seats, your brother is on 10th in order of merit.
Reason: Low score in "interview"." Said the officer.
As if it was very tough to tell them when I completed my degree or if I had a driver's license.

PS. I'm employed, happy with my job, and what I said wasn't out of desperation. That's exactly what happened. Moreover, none of the toppers were selected even All-KPK topper Muhammad Razik with a score of 92 in NTS wasn't.
i know a few toppers inducted in the previous process. and will you care to tell us about the district which had 9 seats for data collection assistants ??
being mature and well versed about recruitment processes, does your rationale accepts such a story ?
lets suppose one data collection visits 10 hospitals then your district is home to some 100 hospitals...woah!!! even 50 hospitals in a district is incomprehensible...