View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 21, 2016

Saamboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Nauman Sher View Post
feel for you brother, Allah always knows best brother. Glad to know that you are happy and employed.
Also brother, what will be the next step? they will contact us? or we would need to visit some office?
Last time, the uploaded the whole result on its website. Months later schedule for interviews was announced. The lists were displayed in Secretariat. I believe it will be the same this time too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekaay View Post
i know a few toppers inducted in the previous process. and will you care to tell us about the district which had 9 seats for data collection assistants ??
being mature and well versed about recruitment processes, does your rationale accepts such a story ?
lets suppose one data collection visits 10 hospitals then your district is home to some 100 hospitals...woah!!! even 50 hospitals in a district is incomprehensible...
Dear brother, it's not just a story. I'm not the type to be whining about petty things. I let it go they day I heard of the result. I topped KP in the very next test I appeared, got selected there alhamdulillah. There is a thread about IMU Health on this forum go through it once. I think Imad, Qayyum all of them were there too. For you information, district Peshawar had been given 13 male and five female DCMAs. It's not just hospitals, BHUs and CHCs are also part of it.