View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 23, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
@demonstrative and fawadhash,
I don't know who the guys you really are to teach me the manners of some diplomatic and conventional standards of guided fantasy.
Well, have you gone through all the posts and cleared your throat before posting this bluff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not than have a mercy on this.

I wish, may Allah bless me hidayat, which I desparatly needed right now.

So, you needn't not to be worried about me,(yeah ursula is saying this)since I know asking a question with healthy criticism is juxtapositioned to stupidity and hence I labelled as " HERETIC"
Don't worry its not first time, I am getting addicted of this!

Lastly, we are not terrorist but i wont tolerate that any person has an unquestionable authority to misguide the masses.
Note down: why I respect the iron lady, sir Raz, moneka, bubban Milan, man Qurrat ul ain and so many more(I wish I would have a direct convo with those good guys)
While in that case:
I hope you won't like to loose the objectivity.

Lastly,
@ demonstrative:
Its you naaa, who said " no sarcasm intended!!!!

TERRIBLY SORRY!
it must be
Neither sarcasm nor saccharides intended!
Now, I will inshallah consider your nice suggestion.
Well. I am not trying to teach anyone manners nor am I capable of that. Did you see any kind of advise or anything that indicated that I am trying to teach you etiquette. I didn't read all your posts but did read your first reply to Mr Bilal. Your post was a defense of a nonexistent attack. And I don't think pointing out this mistake is a mistake. After all, this is the forum where one can seek guidance from seniors, and I don't think anyone would be in favor of driving seniors away.

Let me tell you one more thing, Academies and many people here would tell you that writing your personal opinion backed by argument would fetch you good marks in CSS. I openly challenge that assertion. In CSS, there is only one kind of opinion that has the potential to resonate with every kind of checker. And I would rather write an opinion of a qualified CSP with 13th merit, than you. So, if there is any chance of someone misguiding the masses, its you, not a CSP officer. What matters is how your opinion is perceived by the checker. I know I haven't passed CSS. So, how can I tell this? I have been a member here for around 4 years. I have seen excellent people with excellent English failing this exam. @kingfalcon is an example of this. @kingfalcon sahab please correct me if I am wrong in having this impression that you failed despite having good opinion and english.