View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 23, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
I was goddaman sure about this, anyways don’t prolong such discussion.

Another stereos, I am neither the by product of academies nor I got assisted from any csp. Don’t worry, my mentors have even serious reservations on fpscs standardized syllabus.

Enjoy good party.

hunnn!
First of all nobody has called you to follow ma bad piece of advise, secondly,
Do tell me than what is the difference b/w you and a madrassah type student .For your info I’m not dying for this css, I just fulfilled my teachers promise and that’s it.
In my world, there is no place for headless chicks.(I am not referring to you)

Have there been such a system than why I should lament someone .
Yeah, i already read the story of this nice and competent guy.Hence know better than you!
But again morality and rationality bhy kssy cheez ka nam hota he that doesn't exist in FPSC bazar.
1.I never said you are a product of an academy. It was just a conjecture to explain my reasoning.
2.I never said you are asking me to follow your advise. I was just saying that in reply to your "misguiding the masses" comment.
3.The difference between me and madrassah student you ask? As a matter of fact, I don't look down on Madrassah students. I think they are doing a job of preserving Holy Quran. As far as worldly affairs are concerned, I am a bit different because even though I do have a bit of knowledge about different perspectives relating to certain important topics, I would go with the most harmless, unoffensive and suitable for CSS one. This isn't called being a headless chick, its called TACT. By the way, if you are not dying to do CSS, then you shouldn't have any problem with seniors "misguiding the masses"
4.I am not trying to boost in anyway about my affiliation to @kingfalcon neither have I any affiliation to him. I don't care if you know more about him. I just gave an example that was suitable for the discussion.

Anyways, I know it is almost impossible to convince you about anything. So, Good luck to you. Feel free to reply to this post, but I won't be wasting any more words on this discussion.