View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 24, 2016

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
All the interviewed candidates cum forum members belonging to Hyderabad, Sukkur and Larkana who have a sense, to moral obligation of helping others, are kindly requested to share the interview experience mentioning the details of the questions.
thanks.
Actually, first they conducted written test at 0930 hrs with respective to place of postings, after that 1400 hrs they started to conduct interview from larkana and sukkur candidates because they are not local candidates.
Sukkur and Larkana candidates were interviewed very briefly,
after that all of candidates from sukkur and larkana have been called in the chamber of any justice, and informed that you all have been selected for the sub-office associate, and soon they will be received offer letter.
It is because the number of vacancies are equal to no. of candidates appear in interview for sukkur and larkana.
Hyderabad candidates have also been interviewed after that, I have not any information about their interviews.
This is what I knew, i have shared.
Amjad Somro (Sunday, April 24, 2016), HUMAIR AIL (Monday, April 25, 2016), Peacepeacepeace (Sunday, April 24, 2016), pureapak (Sunday, April 24, 2016)