View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 24, 2016

famiisb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani g View Post
A sincere suggestion needed.
Dear I'm currently in a commercial bank having 2 years of experience and drawing a gross salary of Pkr. 24,000. Now should i leave and join IB as OM-5 since i have MBA degree and if I switch to other bank my salary can easily rise to 30-32 k. I'm no more interested in banking job and want to switch from banking industry to Govt job. Now the hurdle in my way is that I have also given interview in other Govt deptt for pbs-14 post but the hiring will further take 2-3 months and I am not sure either I will be hired or not. On one side I do not want to lose the opportunity in hand but on other hand if i'm selected I would have to resign and will have to pay the bond. Secondly, my family is also in not favor of joining IB on such a low scale.
Suggest me what should I do as i do not want to stuck to clerical job for the rest of my life and also very tense about the bond issue. Also tell me the take home salary of OM-5
Dear brother,
My Suggestion is that please don't lose this opportunity. Luck Knock's Your door once. I know OM-05 is a clerical job. But see the department and it is very honest department. My many known friends having relative in IB said that there is promotion on merit basis. As You said you have MBA. You can apply for Assistant Director in department through FPSC in next induction. So it means you can grow up here also.
I am also selected in I.B received verification calls. but not yet received letter. I am waiting for it. I will surely join this as don't loose opportunity that is in your hand brother.
The Following User Says Thank You to famiisb For This Useful Post:
mani g (Sunday, April 24, 2016)