View Single Post
Old Monday, April 25, 2016
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

@ Mustansar...

Listen brother, I have all respect and reverence for women, because I want the women associated with me to be treated the same way and I know that if I disrespect any woman, it is going to come back to me. I don't remember if I ever did this, see you gave me the same remark, exact same words, how is it possible that mods deleted my words and yours are still there!

I believe mods are impartial and they would have dealt with both cases the same way, but your remarks with same words are still in that thesis statement thread.

Dear brother, neither I know nor do I have any issue with you, this place is for knowledge sharing and learning, so never take things personally. I did not mention you in any of my comment in this thread but you are after me since we interacted in that thesis statement issue. Brother, let us keep this platform a learning place.

@Daisy

Mods don't remember, so don't I. If you think that what he is accusing me of is true then it might be the case. But ma'am if you just want me to apologize from your brother then I do. I'm sorry! If you also want to support him then its your discretion.

I think that's it! Best of Luck to both of you in your endeavors.

This forum used to be my second home, however, I think now is the time we should bid adieu and make room for new comers. I'm extremely sorry to all of you if I ever hurt anyone. This place would always be in my good memories. I made some good friends here. This is my last post here so I would reiterate my apologies to all.

@ Last Island
Adieu ma'am, had a good time here. You have surely been one of best people I have ever come across in my life. May Allah bless you with best of both worlds. This forum is alive because of you, until you are here, it would remain here. Thanks for giving us such a nice place.
Best wishes.

Last edited by Bilal Hassan; Monday, April 25, 2016 at 07:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
sincere khan (Tuesday, April 26, 2016)