View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Rohail Siddiqui is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic bird View Post
SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS OF 2ND & 3RD DAY
-Firaizi Movement,-When and by whom hazrat hamza was martyred.- which period shah inayat belongs to.- what is sou moto - Books of Ibn e Khaldoon. -reign of tariq bin zyad - writer of the book war and peace, -First session of Muslim leagie -sir creek issue - Baghliar dam -black hole -airport at highest altitude -countries on equator - abreviations: Unesco, saark -disease of stephen hawking -local government -recite dua e kanoot -first election of subcontinent -date of appointment of mount batten -process of constitution making -where are graves of babar and humayun -euro is currency of how many countries -star and planet -amnesty international -Fata agencies -amazon and arizona -who suggested the name of muslim league -name the rivers of balochistAn -why jhok sharif is famous -pani patt wars -indo pak issues -irsa-fastest growing industry in pak -satelite - difference btw zakaat and usher -zakat ordinance -and of midnight sun -period of first constituent assembly -which river is on the right side of indus river -year of elephants -five major events of 20th century -construction period of sukkur barrage -first commander of islam -horizontal and vertical democracy-5 idioms -who occupied sinai desert -classical poets of sindh -CTBT -who built masjid e aqsa -arab israe wars -water dispute btw india and pakistan -artificial intelligence -hazrat umar accepted islam after listening which surah -why hazrat ali is z called abu turab -whose title was saifullah and when he was entitled to it. -districtsvin sindh -who changed hydrbd's name from naron kot -congress ministries and day of deliverance -2, 3 verses of ustad bukhari and shaikh ayaz-who was annie basant -which mughal ruler is buried in lahore -2nd battle of paani pat -panama papers scandel: the interviewee told that they discusse with me on this issue for ten minutes.that is something interesting!
So,This is what i could collect and upload for you guys! Major focus is on optionals and the field in which interviewee has done his graduation/masyers. Knowledge of your district is also important.i've also collected some questions of sociology,journalism and history of sindhi literature.I'll share if somebody needs them.
And other members are also requested to contribute in this regard.
Good luck
Thanks a lot for sharing such valuable information. Please share the questions of sociology and Journalism, I have them as optional. Are you from Hyderabad? I am coming Hyderabad tomorrow we can meet at SPSC office and discuss further about interview questions.