View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 01, 2016

Insaf Sindhu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwanulhassanrind View Post
It is to inform you all that approx 24 candidates have been selected for the post of Sub Office Associate B-7 at Sindh High Court Karachi, I am one of the them.
Chief Justice Syed Sajjad Ali Shah with two justices conducted interview, Amicable was absolutely right that Sindh High Court considers the marks of MCQ (conducted by NTS) and Written Test (subjective, conducted by SHC), I got 2nd position, so i was called in 2nd for interview, while i secured 61 marks
in MCQs, and 52.33 in Skilled Tests,
Chief Justice asked me first question:
1. Please tell us about your family background?
2. In which organization do you work?
3. How much salary you are having from there?
4. Why you want to join SHC?
after that they said okay, Mr Rizwan Ul Hassan, you may wait outside,

When interviews of all candidates were conducted, they finally called the successful candidates in his chamber, and addressed that:
You are congratulated to become a part of reputable organization of pakistan, here is very good environment, here is no discrimination at all. You need to work hard, some people will offer you illegal money but you have to be careful, if anyone will be caught, he will be then and there fired. he again congratulated all of us,
All successful candidates congratulated to one another.
The process of appointment is bit speedy, CJ called to his PA and said to direct the process of medical and letter issuance.
The candidates who have applied through proper channel had been directed to wait for appointment letter only while the fresh candidates will be received medical letter and then appointment letter.
Heartiest Congralationssss! The same happened with us all.