View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 01, 2016
44th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 162

Mashaaal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommittedSoul View Post
hey Mashal! firstly I want to congratulate you on your allocation. though you were not allocated in any leading group/service yet I believe you you are satisfy with IRS. the topper of this year Usman Ghuman was also allocated in IRS earlier so you don't need to lose your heart.
now I also want to thank you for being here to guide new aspirants. so my some questions are ;
was it your first attempt ?
how did you prepare essay and English paper? what steps you will recommend us?
can you please share your marks of public Adm along with your strategy and the journey of preparation?
thank you ....
IRS was one of my top preference... although PCS was the first one...
i am perfectly satisfied with IRS... FBR was something i really longed for...

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...favourate.html

and yes this was my first attempt, alhamdollillah i made it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommittedSoul View Post
hey Mashal! firstly I want to congratulate you on your allocation. though you were not allocated in any leading group/service yet I believe you you are satisfy with IRS. the topper of this year Usman Ghuman was also allocated in IRS earlier so you don't need to lose your heart.
now I also want to thank you for being here to guide new aspirants. so my some questions are ;
was it your first attempt ?
can you please share your marks of public Adm along with your strategy and the journey of preparation?

i left science after my bsc and did MA English for the sole purpose of having a command over my written expression , so that i can pass essay and composition paper in my first attempt. i will share my strategy soon, step by step,
1 important thing is to do written practice on any given topic on regular basis.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Monday, May 02, 2016 at 08:44 AM. Reason: merge chain posts
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashaaal For This Useful Post:
CommittedSoul (Sunday, May 01, 2016), Kamran8 (Monday, May 02, 2016), Kisbest (Monday, May 02, 2016)