View Single Post
Old Monday, May 02, 2016
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 407

aniya warraich is on a distinguished road
Default Why people don't feel like contributing and commenting!

I have been a silent visitor of this forum since 2010. A comment here or there but nothing much. There is a striking difference between the forum of 2010-2014 and the one after that. It has now been taken over by a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals and self-proclaimed pundits who'd pontificate their view even if not solicited.

Prior to the hijacking of the forum by these self-assumed polymaths, participation in discussions never meant you'd be insulted. The present forum is a platform where an identified group of members drag you into a squabble. They won't be satisfied until they have thrashed you for your incompetence and shallowness, that too judged as per their 'standards'. 'Fatwas' on grammar are hurled at everyone by the ANGRAIZI INQUISITION, across the board. The ones who dare to disagree, have to run on their heels keeping in view the adage: Apni izzat bcha k geo.

I have become weary of the continuous bombardment of rules on grammar; so much so that even if I think I should contribute, I don't!

I would also comment on the posts by Ms. Daisy and Mr. Mustansar.

I used to follow posts made by all senior and worthy members. With having spent so many years on this forum; reading posts and learning from the same; I have never found a single post of Bilal Hassan's that reeked of foul language. He has not only been an inspiration but also a great mentor. I believe that the allegation of his bullying a female member or using inappropriate language is baseless. 'Children' these days are quite oblivious of the rules of healthy discourse. Either you convince or you get convinced; whatever you say, you should be able to substantiate the same.

Bilal Hassan is a respectable forum member and will remain as such without an iota of doubt. Moreover, I dont think he needed to apologise for the wrong he never did!

Last edited by aniya warraich; Monday, May 02, 2016 at 10:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aniya warraich For This Useful Post:
Demonstrative (Monday, May 09, 2016)