View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 03, 2016

mujtaba laghari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliSherSwabi View Post
I have no prior learning or background in physics, you can consider me an amateur, last I came across it was in intermediate. Do you think its wise for me to select physics as one of my optionals for CE-Exam? I don't know but I've always been fascinated by universal laws, theories and mathematical equations in physics which has been a reason of my enthusiasm in the subject.

Do you believe my over the top interest in physics can make up for my lack of academic education and experience in the subject thereby helping me cross the barriers on my way towards quick learning and mastering Physics syllabus for CE-2017?

Or should I abandon my obsession with Physics and follow the route of sanity by opting something I'm well versed in?

Please advise me seniors with your valuable feedback which can help me decide and clarify my dilemma,

Thanks!
It's not Fsc level physics, but it Msc level physics which has many advance theories , complex derivations, and problems. To solve derivations and problems you have must have applied mathematics knowledge. So don't select physics as an optional subject if you have not pre-requisite knowledge.