View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 04, 2016

hailians is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeshakamal View Post
Easy Sir . You are right to some extent but You are weighing oranges along with apples. Firstly it is everyone's right to share their experience. Who are you to whine about it ?

Secondly, only 1 or 2 candidates shared there experiences from Karachi center. They were very reluctant.
They guys at Lahore shared their experiences abundantly because they knew they are the last ones to get interviewed. Their experiences did not help the candidates at Karachi and Islamabad.

Thirdly, the sole purpose of this forum is to help other experiences but it does not necessarily mean to finish the competition. Most of us got help from past threads and we will share our experiences for next batch, if there comes any. It was not for the same batch.

Fourthly , you can not know what one is going through without being in his/her boots. Last time some graduates from English and Chemistry got selected finally and there were people like who were stalking them all the way. You guys bullied them in the end just because you could not and they could get the job. One of the member " Fuzzy " in last years YPIP's thread humiliated another guy of being selected that he can not even know about debit and credit in 6 months, because he is an English Graduate. SBP-BSC clearly stated in the advertisement that , "Graduates in ALL disciplines " .

Finally, ALLAH might have better plans for not selected ones. Do not spoil the party of selected ones by making lame accusations. I hope you won't counter debate, knowing the fact It is absolutely the right of everyone to share or not share their interview experiences. You can not accuse them or even ask them anything.
Excuse me! Please don't take it personal. I myself apologized first before expressing my views. And don't be proudy by considering yourself as apples and undermining the runners up by oranges because it is the blessing of almighty ALLAH who provided you an opportunity. But dosron ko undermine krna k selected ones are superior than those who could not make it to ye apki ghalat fehmi hai. Might be possible k ALLAH ne un k liay is se ziada bari opportunity plan kr rakhi ho, so never underestimate someone because waqt kabi b 1 jesa ni rehta. Rahi bat experience share krny ki to tell me what is the purpose of this forum???? Just to speculate the results? No dear, its ultimate objective is to help the people on the forum by sharing experiences of tests/interviews/discussions etc. Aur please check the posts of candidates who are among the selected ones in the thread, they were forcing others to share their experience, remaining were silent spectators who were just getting experiences without commenting. To jo apna experience share ni krna chahty they have no right to ask others for the same.

One thing more, you have said k g Lahorion ne interview experience share kiay but these were of no use according to your statement. Sorry to say, you are biased again because interviews at Lahore center lasted for four days, so the candidates interviewed in last two or three days benefited from those experience.
Be broad minded and sorry if any of my word hurted you, I again repeat that i am not nominating anyone neither you nor anyone else. So stay calm and think on the issues I raised.