View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 03, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka
According to my information...The Exams for AD.DIR (IB) are held after every 2 years and not annually like the css exams.But there is a rumour around that the FPSC is going to hold these exams this year too...Lets keep our fingers crossed and wait.
waisay 3 months have passed since the last css exams and no one in the FPSC seems to have a clue about the result.So wait and watch is the policy one should adopt towards FPSC.
Dear Maneka,

Perhaps I could be wrong, but my info says that its AD-ISI exams that held once in two years not the IB ones. The curiosity which tends me to write was actually the thread of Mr. Fahad (AD-IB 2007) where he stated that because of the recent destination of DG-IB Mr. Tahir Lodhi we are expecting the promulgation of exams' date in August. But yesterday i've come to know that Mr. Shoaib Sadal (former IG Sindh) has now been given the above office, what I need to know is this, will this act affect the assignation of AD-IB exams' date or not? As in the running state of affairs the apprehension is obvious.

Regards.