View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 08, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Jaanbazam View Post
I really do not understand why you guys are always ready to create scenes and blame each other. The purpose of thread was simple to find out the reason and suggest solution in a mannered way. Herat hoti hai parhey likhey logon k behavior dekh k ! Do your job everybody, if you doesn't like something ignore it unless it is affecting you personally. And if there is some query post in feedback section but you people are always ready to argue for nothing over petty issues. Relax yourself and serve the purpose for which this forum was made of, in your best capacity! I hope you people won't mind my words. Have a good stay.
Okay bro, I will try.
My question,will they tolerate critics from our side ?
The answer is big no
Now, if they can't and won't than why they do believe that we are cattles and headless chicks.
Call them stop personal attackings, nd we are least bothered and concerned about their superiority complexes.
Lastly: main new feed back main by response kya that and I don't know why mods have deleted my request from out there.

Big sorry for my chain posting, I assumed that my previous comment was not posted because of the worst performance of internet.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Man Jaanbazam (Monday, May 09, 2016)