View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 05, 2008

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinmumtaz
Well, place the statement of Dr. A.Q. ( if at all he owns it) in juxtaposition with the following passage taken from "In the Line of Fire" written by General (r) Pervaiz Musharraf, pg.286-87

"Nevertheless, in early 19991 decided to informally put in place, in at least a rudimentary version, the proposed secretariat of Strategic Plans Division (SPD) within the GHQ. By then the Combat Development Directorate had been wound up. Immediately, I started seeing the first signs of some suspicious activities by A.Q. Pakistan had contracted a government-to-government deal with North Korea for the purchase of conventional ballistic missiles, including transfer of technology for hard cash. It did not—repeat, not—involve any deal whatsoever for reverse transfer of nuclear technology, as some uninformed writers have speculated. I received a report suggesting that some North Korean nuclear experts, under the guise of missile engineers, had arrived at KRL and were being given secret briefings on centrifuges, including some visits to the plant. I took this very seriously. The chief of general staff, the director of our Intelligence Service, and I called A.Q. in for questioning. He immediately denied the charge. No further reports were received, but we remained apprehensive."

Does it indicate to something????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Who knows it was right or wrong but ALLAH, and I think Mr. Mushraf won't right in favor of A.Q.K.

@ Faraz Agree with you brother, we are waiting for our Leader, our Godot but do we ever think about being a leader to the nation by ownselve? Don't wait for a Godot, be a leader yourself.