View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 12, 2016

Rajaahmed7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawadhash View Post
Although its irrelevant to thread and I shouldn't be posting this here, but i will an5yways. Bro, I also earn online by offering academic assignments. I work through Fiverr, and charge 5$ for 250 words. This also makes it 2rs/word. People looking for academic assignments are mostly willing to pay that much. So, its better to create an account for oneself instead of relying on intermediaries. Mostly, intermediaries keep half the amount.
Well, you are right Fawad. There are some clients that are willing to pay that much rate. But there are two issues.

1) It's not simply getting orders from such clients for anyone new to this field as in my case it took me 2 years of hard work to reach this level.
2) These clients are not consistent in providing work. E.g. If you get an order of 4 pages for lets say 4 days you will be earning $20 in 4 days.

On the other hand the company I am working with provides unlimited work. I am a permanent member of that client I can take as much as I can handle. Currently, I am delivering 25K word asignments a week with my team of 6 people. The client is even asking me to take more orders and deliver 40K words a week. Thats why I was seeking for new team members.
As I mentioned already that my lowest earning writer makes 20K a month and on average earning of each team member is 30K a month (in case of Finance/Accounting writers the average income is 40K a month). Above all I am managing this all with my job is an Autonomous Government Body.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajaahmed7 For This Useful Post:
fawadhash (Friday, May 13, 2016)