View Single Post
Old Friday, May 13, 2016

sharp mind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahzu View Post
The details once submitted cannot be edited at a later stage therefore, please fill the online application form carefully. Also re-check all information before pressing the submit button
This is mentioned in IBP website
Koi to raasta hoga new registration ka
Don't worry dear, you do not need to register again. You can correct your percentage with Ball pen on the form plus attach an application of your correction and send it to the mentioned address. Same case happened to me this time, i called IBP and they suggested this measure to me.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahzu View Post
Dear Member please help me out few days are remaining for the last date and mujhse aik mistake hogyi registration krte waqt b.com ki percentage 50% ki jagah 60% type hogyi ab wo edit bhi nahi horhi aur main dusri id enter karky new registration kr rha hun to wohan aa rha h k record Already exists
Please help karo main kaise new registration karun Ya issi ko Edit karne ka koi tareeka batao helpline bhi nahi lag rhi IBP ki plx plx help
This is email, which IBP sent to me.

Mention your said problem of mistake that has been made in form. Please make sure that you send the academic documents attested mentioning the correct information. In addition while sending the form in hard with pre-requisite documents, attach a print copy of email sent to us and make editing with pen on hard copy of form

Regards,
IBP Examination
M.T Khan Road, Karachi.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 04:21 PM. Reason: merge chain posts