View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 22, 2016

MasterMindSense is on a distinguished road
Default Multi-Million Dollar business or CSS?

Hello mates,

I have just joined CSS forums but i am reading it since around 2 years back. I would like to get to point straight. Thing is that over past few years I am very confused to pick CSS as a career option. I am currently 25 years old engineer serving in a govt department. Although very satisfied with my job, I always had greed for some social status and power.

Since I have 3 years left at my age and my 2 years service in govt department may further extend my age limit to 30 years. SO in total, 5 years are left for me to make it if I could.

But the thing is that over the years my little grown hi-tech start-up I started some years back is thriving by leaps and bound and I am certain In Sha Allah that it can grow into couple hundred million dollar based business in next two to three years but only if I put all my effort and time into it.

So basically now I have two options, either to develop business or to prepare for CSS.I want social status and power which I doubt I can get direct-hand even getting that type of success (some of my friends say that "that much" money can land unlimited power into your hands because of connections, but I want direct power - not dependent on others for every action I want to take)

Secondly, It cannot be so, like I attempt for CSS now and If I qualify then pursue for business later on, since market dynamics are not always the same. Opportunity at hand today may not be there 1-2 years down the road.

Only one option can be taken since time is a constraint here. I have repeatedly thought about going for CSS along with keeping business end but it is harder for me. And I also don't want to leave business altogether since its a big deal.

For those who might haven't taken my stance above seriously, I would be more elaborative; suppose $200-$500 million at your disposal every year. I am talking about building a large company here. I have worked very hard to carve all the road maps and until now I am well on my way. Al Hamdulillah!!

That's the reason I thought I must take an advice from you people. Looking toward your suggestions anxiously!