View Single Post
Old Monday, May 23, 2016

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@insaf, rizwan and other appointees
Did you guys receive the offer letters ? at what stage the recruitment process of Sub Office Associate has reached ? inform.
All of the candidates who have applied as fresh, have been appointed in their desired place of postings i.e. Larkana, Sukkur, Hyderabad and Karachi,
but the candidates who applied though proper channel (like me) are in process of relieving from parent department to next appointment.
The candidates who have joined have been asked and submitted the required detail to proceed for opening of bank account to transfer first salary in their respective accounts in time, while it is heard that the first salary would be disbursed though cheque, while next salaries would be transferred online in their submitted bank accounts.

Working environment is like typical traditional government department, manual work more than computerized, that is why work load is high.
Medical reimbursement facility is given,
No pick and drop service,
No promotion, until first 10 years,
Big news is that there are 2 resignations have been put on the table of CA due to working environment.