View Single Post
Old Monday, May 23, 2016

rizwanulhassanrind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
Dear, It is now confirmed the the number of vacant seats is 40.
Senior court employees have filed a petition to get all 40 seats filled by promotions.
The case is hanging in the balance from one hearing to another for more than five months.
We hope the honorable judge strikes down the petition as it has no legal ground.
It does not favor SHC policy matter to fill the newly created slots by promoting the senior staff.
In the loud and clear absence of law provision, their demand does not stand a chance. But the air is pregnant with these rumors , there has occurred a back door settlement between both the parties, in petition. They have finished a deal to 30:10 formula. Which again lacks logic and credibility.
We hope if all 40 seats are not given to fresh appointments at least twenty shall be spared.
Hoping for the best.
You cant say this,
I have met with those officials who have been serving as Assistant BPS15 on same scale since last ten years, promotion is their right, that's why they are fighting to get their right.
This is such a failure of the symbol of Justice like high court that there is no justice for the implementation of promotion policy.