View Single Post
Old Monday, May 23, 2016

mysteriousleoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkhansaab View Post
I would go for CSS. Anyone can be a billionaire, but only a few hundred people every year pass CSS in Pakistan.
@Mastermind
Brother,If you would ask here mostly asnwers will be like that... but as you replied him so bluntly. i guess your more than 50% mind is saying i would go for business.. and remember one thing there are two ways to solve this kinda circumstances 1 is ask from ALLAH.. and 2nd one is write pros and cons of both matters.

you said you if you try harder and focus on your business you will get success which will be in couple of hundrd millions Dollars (Matlab aasra hi nahi bhai rupees ma bat kar letay....) so brother as you said that you are serving Govt Job at age or 25 means you can focus on your business for 2 years more, then you will be 27... and i guess for Govt employees age is 30 for CSS. after you complete your 2 years of hard work on business if you still wish to go for CSS then go for it or make billions from millions......and its true money can buy you everything logon ki baton main mat jana CSP b politicians k neechay hi rehtay hain but paisay wala politicians ko khush rakh sakta hai... so stay blessed ALLAH will help you with the right path INSHALLAH.. baqi yh jo aspirants hain engineers in ko b ap hire kar lena agar koi meri tarha ka nalaiq hwa CSS na kar saka to