View Single Post
Old Friday, July 11, 2008

haiderimam2008 is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot for adding precious views. I think there should be very strong reason to chooose history other then indo pak history if you have to do so.. Indo pak history is always good option.

Only -ive is that if its good scoring trends change at my time of attempt, it will be pure bad luck, like it was in end of 1990s, no one wanted to opt for indo pak history as it was believed low scoring

But in css, u have to be well prepared to face any sort of paper and situation

----

I just want to add a point here abt european history that i have now done some research and found that people have scored 130s and 140s in euro history in 2006-7. So its not bad option, provided u have interest

Indo pak history has a big advantage of being familiar to us and overlapping with pak affairs, but it requires solid planning and study to score 140s in it.

Even i have found same level scores in british histroy, so only thing i feel is that one should have interest and some background knowledge preferably for choosing histroy subject, hes choosing...

I have seen scores of 80s in History of USA... I really didnt know that people have scored this high in history subjects

all history subjects are hot and scoring, depending on level of preparation

Last edited by Viceroy; Monday, May 11, 2009 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Merger
The Following User Says Thank You to haiderimam2008 For This Useful Post:
iron guy (Sunday, June 20, 2010)