View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Adnan Ahmad Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraforpakistan View Post
A-O-A . here i am again to bother you all . so i met this girl , a complete Know-it-all . we were talking about our plans after B.SC . i told her that my plan is to go for CSS . ( which is BTW my dream for past 5 ,6 years ) . so the minute i told her she was like WHATTTTTTT . dont do it . all you need is a sifarish or shitload of money to get through CSS . according to her PMS is alot batter . she said her brother is a " genious " and he didnt go for CSS cause its not a good option . pms is more credible and so an so .. after that came the next happy part ( not for me ) " do you know how many people actually pass CSS . like a 100 or something , you think you are gonna get a seat yeah right " ..while she was giving me these helpful tips .. my whole life ( past and future ) was playing like a movie in front of my eyes . how i wanted to sit in CSS exam . how i hoped one day i will qualify it and get a job i always wanted , and pooof ..just like that some stanger ( who may or may not be right ) is telling me that i am stupid . the thing is i dont have money for bribe or sifarish , nope .. im just me , with all the hard work but nothing else .. so please tell me , do all the people who pass need money or contacts or we can qualify in CSS without that . do you think all the top 10 qualifiers pay money to get seats , i know i sound dumb ..but truth will help . and now i will finish with that girls wise words " jab tum CSS ke paper do gi na , to tab main yad aaon gi ke main ne theek kaha tha "
Let me clear your mind with one of my personal experience. Some people just say what they listen from others, OR something which they gain from their personal perception, they don't care how far is that from Reality.

One day, during casual chat my auntie [we have an age gap of nearly 3 years] asked me that on which grade you are working ? I replied with 17. Then She asked that what is the max, i replied with 22. Then She got shocked "Whhhaaattttt""""????
I asked why are you that much amazed? She said that i thought that grade increases every Year , and in college i have told to many of my friends that my Uncle in working in Grade-28 currently.....
I know i am off topic , but that was i think perfect example to clear your mind.

I know several CSS officers from my city who were unable to wear new clothes on EId etc, but they Cleared CSS and now working on good posts.

One of them currently i think under training for BPS-20 was Orphan and was raised by his uncle.

What i wana say is there is no such thing. Both CSS and PMS are based on pure selection procedures. CSS is a bit tough to clear, but once get cleared you have 80% chance to get a post.
PMS is something different , seats are limited here and to many candidates get passed. So you get chance to get selected only if you secure reasonable score....

Correct Me if i am wrong.