View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2016

najambaloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Heart View Post
Thank you for your reply sir
And I think we should do something unique to get high score in each and every paper.
For this we can consult research / scholarly articles that are available on google scholar. This will build our opinion.as css exam requires your opinion in almost every paper in general and compulsory papers in particular.
Sorry irrelevant question but tell how can one start writing??? Content or freelance writing.

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
As most questions are now opinion-based, it is important to develop strong analytical skills and present your own views, well backed up with strong and valid arguments. Reading Dawn and engaging in debates on forums might prove helpful in this regard. Try to develop a knack for writing a small piece every now and then on different burning issues.

As far as content writing is concerned, having adequate knowledge about grammar and sentence structure is important. Once you have got the basics covered, you can start your journey as a content writer by creating an account on various sites where clients and contractors meet i.e., freelancer, Odesk, etc. After some time, you will be able to work privately with individual clients, without having to rely on the website itself. Just like any other job, you will have to invest in time and effort. The idea is to be patient and work hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to najambaloch For This Useful Post:
Innocent Heart (Thursday, May 26, 2016)